[Dixielandjazz] Donate To New Orleans

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Sep 28 10:56:13 PDT 2005

I am a bit concerned that when money is donated to organizations, in that,
how much of it actually gets to who needs it & how much is spent on
administration?

At our last Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society monthly concert, we
collected a grand.  We are holding it in a separate acct until we decide
what to do with it.  We will continue, for the foreseeable future, to
collect moneys at our meetings.

Our treasurer Pattie Jones is looking into 3 organizations purporting to
help New Orleans musicians.  I will let the List  know when we have made our
decision.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)