[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cryogenic treatment for brass

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 15:59:47 PDT 2005

Robert;

Perhaps the best way to test this theory would be to have someone record a
series of notes played on a trombone under lab conditions. Next, subject the
trombone to cryogenic treatment. Then, rerecord the trombone playing the
same notes and compare the waveforms. This ought to solve this question once
and for all.

Oh, it would be helpful if we can get a robot to blow the notes just to
remove human factors.

Stan (with tongue somewhat in cheek)
Stan Brager