[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bill Chase albums?

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sat Sep 24 20:34:23 PDT 2005

Thanks for the link.  I'm listening to Gravity as I type.  I notice one of
the players, Dave Bargeron, is a former t-bone/tuba player for Blood Sweat &
Tears, making a nice connection with another thread.

I'm trying to think back of where I saw Substructure, and the only thing I
can think of is that it might have been on the Merv Griffin Show of all
places!

Hal Vickery