[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bill Chase albums?

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sat Sep 24 19:03:58 PDT 2005

The Sousaphones remind me of something I swear I saw years ago but nobody
else I know remembers it.  Does anybody remember a band sometime around the
late '60s or early '70s that had a brass section consisting of something
like 8 tubas and/or Sousaphones?  I think the name was something like
substructure.

Hal Vickery