[Dixielandjazz] Cool Edit

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 23 13:47:35 PDT 2005

>>>Maybe it was just me but I had problems with Audiograbber. For example, once I installed
it, I was unable to use RIGHT-CLICK while in Windows Explorer. A few other quirky
things facilitated a quick uninstall of Audiograbber. As I say, Mike, maybe it was
just me.<<<

I fully understand.  More than likely, it was your computer's quirkiness of the moment.  I had a similar experience installing QuickTime on mine.  I will NEVER deal with QuickTime ever again, as a result!,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org