[Dixielandjazz] different licks for different folks

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Sep 20 10:49:47 PDT 2005

Whoops!  Looks like this N.O. concert theme is going to develop into the
professional & the amateur musicians having a bash at each other on DJML
once again.

I don't go to festivals.  I like clubs.  Others like the great outdoors &
the festivals.  Some likes it old (sounding), others like a fresh taste to
the old tunes.

Makes me remember what I said to my wife the other night while watching a
new movie based on the old "cowboys & injuns" theme.  Looking at all that
land (it was or was supposed to be Arizona), one wonders why there wasn't
enough room for everyone?

Surely there's enough room for us all?

As long as it swings..............

Jim