[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheets Required for two Verses

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Sep 14 17:50:51 PDT 2005

At 09:42 AM 09/15/05 +1000, Graham Martin wrote:
> The verses (verses only!) that I require are for the tunes:
>
>"I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling" by Fats Waller

Sent off-list.

>"I've Got A Crush On You" by George Gershwin

Don't have it in Encore, so I can't deal with it for a couple of weeks. I
have it in "The George and Ira Gershwin Fake Book", so if no one else can
handle it. I can do it in a couple of weeks.

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
http://americanmusiccaravan.com  DFB VOL.2 (C) NOW IN STOCK!!
"BOOK NEWS: click on "Books" click on "Book News"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org