[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Musicians-survivor list

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 14:50:01 PDT 2005

I had difficulty accessing the Mississippi Rag Bulletin Board for the
listing of New Orleans Musician survivors of Hurricane Katrina.  Leslie
Johnson, Editor, kindly wrote the following message.  It worked for me.
She gave me permission to pass this along to the list.  It is similar to
the one sent today by Offbeat, Louisiana Music Magazine.  Radio Station
WWOZ also is keeping a list.

Leslie wrote:
>Try clicking on this:

>http://www.mississippirag.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi

>It will take you directly to the bulletin board. Then just save the
page as a favorite place (or bookmark). You can read everything >without
registering, but if you want to post anything, it's pretty easy to
register and then log in.

>Leslie

Norman-grazed but not battered by Katrina- Vickers