[Dixielandjazz] DRUMMERS NEEDED N.California

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Sep 10 12:48:44 PDT 2005

Just in case any of you skinheads in that neighborhood want to
participate.

Date: 2005-09-10, 8:59AM PDT

We need a few more marching drummers for a benefit for musicians
affected by hurricane Katrina. It will be at LBC on Monday, September
12.
  Our portion of the show will be a tribute to the drumming traditions
of New Orleans.
 Please be an accomplished player, preferably pro level.
 The Santa Rosa Symphony will also perform, as will a full choir.
 Rehearsal is at 6:30, Performance will be done by 9:15.
  Please bring a drum (or cymbals), a strap, sticks, colorful shirt,
black pants, and a big BIG GROOVE!!!
 Thanks!!
 Allen

DRUMMERS NEEDED!! (sonoma)