[Dixielandjazz] Joe "Fingers" Carr [Lou Busch]

Dick Baker box2 at twotonbaker.com
Thu Sep 8 08:25:22 PDT 2005

>From: Tom Dorsher <dorsher at speakeasy.net>
>
>Hello: I am new to the list, and searching for the location or where I can
>find the Dixieland Piano Jazz of Joe Finger's Carr, Cannot seem to locate
>him on the web, I think he was popular in the 40's and 50's, any help
>would be appreciated. Warm Regards Tom Dorsher

You need to visit "Perfessor" Bill Edwards's page at
http://www.perfessorbill.com/sources.htm -- follow the "1950s Honky Tonk"
link at the top.  He has lots of info about Carr/Busch and has some
superbly restored recordings for sale.  I bought several earlier this year
and can vouch for them.

   Dick Baker - Falls Church, Virginia, USA
             box2 at twotonbaker.com