[Dixielandjazz] Re: Shave 'em dry (was Shave and a haircut........)

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 12:04:29 PDT 2005

Bill;

I have both the Ma Rainey and Lucille Bogan versions and I'd be interested
in hearing Phil O'Rourke's version (has he written any lyric on his own?).
My comment was tongue-in-cheek but I forgot the smiley. By the standards of
today's popular music, the tune would be somewhat tame... for those who
listen to today's music... oops, I should say today's popular recordings
instead of music.

I didn't mean to be so rude.

Stan
Stan Brager