[Dixielandjazz] Help

Roxanne roxanneklett at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 13:48:57 PDT 2005

Conduit in Trenton has asked me to help book a benefit with musicians that
will donate some time and play on Sunday Sept 11
YES, I know if is late but I have put together a list and would like to see
more diversity in the mix:

Details:
Conduit in Trenton   http://www.conduitmusic.com
Sunday, Sept 11, 2005  Doors open at 1   and goes to 7 PM
First band 1:30
Each band gives about 15 mins. Of their time
Front and back line provided including keyboard and drums
Admission $10.
Proceeds of door go to Red Cross, checks can be made out to them at door day
off.
This is a 21 +  show
Band line up so far-
Snapperhead Zydeco
Chuck Lambert
Georgie Bonds
Ron Kraemer and the Hurricanes
Blue Plate Special
Dennis Gruenling
Killer Blues
Mojo Gypsies
The Dipsomaniacs
Na Bach

Let me know if you can hook us up with a Dixieland -Ragtime group too add to
the list