[Dixielandjazz] Jazz funerals

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Sep 6 11:16:12 PDT 2005

Thanks to Tom and others I have started doing Jazz funerals.  I am a little
bit surprised.  I have done them in the past but these last two were
different.  They were memorials rather than funerals where they wanted happy
upbeat music and were more luncheons where all the friends could meet,  have
lunch look at photos and talk.  Nothing formal and more like any regular
Dixie gig.

Any other info would be appreciated because I will start advertising this
thing soon.

Larry Walton
St Louis