[Dixielandjazz] Re: Re:"Who Did You Meet Last Night"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 5 22:54:58 PDT 2005

Thanks Bill
-- As Bill Gunter said "I Googled the Hell out of"
"Shuster+ Cunningham" et.al and et.cetera.

However, if the CunMingham meant Cunningham,
maybe the Shuster meant Schuster.
In the Anderson fake book there is one song with
a Paul Cunningham as Lyricist.
Further, there are both a Joe and an Ira Schuster listed
as composers of various songs listed in "Anderson"
-- for what it is worth.
Thanks for the info guys, I've got most of what I need
if you curiousity gets the best of you and you find out
more - let me know. As I will, thee.

Craig