[Dixielandjazz] Barry Martyn and George Buck???

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 12:19:32 PDT 2005

I spoke with Harry Epp at the Sweet 'n' Hot Festival yesterday and he told
me that George Buck had rode out the Katrina on the 3rd floor of his home in
New Orleans. That section of N.O. wasn't hard hit. No word on Barry Martyn
or the recording studio on the 2nd floor or the Jazzology archives or the
archives at nearby Tulane University. It's also possible that George might
have been evacuated after the storm.

Stan
Stan Brager.