[Dixielandjazz] Ralph and Helen Judy

Donald Farwell farwell at intergate.com
Fri Sep 2 07:26:47 PDT 2005

Rebecca Thompson asked

>By the way, have you heard anything of the Judy's?  I am SURE they left New
>Orleans, but would like to hear if you have seen them there in your area...

Ralph and Helen are in D.C. and plan to remain here for some time. We spoke
with them last night at the 219 Restaurant in Alexandria (where Henning
Hoehne plays with Mike Flaherty's Dixieland Direct), and they have learned
that there has been no flooding in their neighborhood, so their house
(assuming no looting) appears to be relatively unscathed.
         Also, Howard Kadison tells me that Banu Gibson is safe in Monroe, LA.
                 Don Farwell