[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Hooks RIP

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 21:51:59 PDT 2005

I am sick.  I've been exchanging emails with Charlie every day for years.
He has been my best friend on the internet for as long as I can remember.
I've lost 3 people very significant to my life this week.  One was a businss
partner.  One was a friend of 45 years and the only one around who was close
to my late parents and now Charlie!  God bless you Charlie.  May you rest in
peace.  My heart is heavy.

Dick Broadie