[Dixielandjazz] Geography of New Orleans

J. D. Bryce brycejo at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 18:14:42 PDT 2005

I read on CNN.com that Fats Domino, his wife and daughter are missing in the
Mississippi flooding.  That got me to thinking: What about Pete Fountain?
Is there any information from any source on him. He lives on coast in
Mississippi.

Pete was a major influence on me, and as a teenager in the fifties, I was a
big fan of Fats Domino and his R&B.  This is so sad.  And I think in terms
of news and effects, the worst is yet to come.

Jack Bryce