[Dixielandjazz] Re: hurricane survivors

Loerchen2 at aol.com Loerchen2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 13:49:50 PDT 2005

Hi all,

It's really great to see the amount of support for all of us hurricane
survivors.  I made it out to Houston, and I'd like to report that Banu  Gibson and
David Boeddinghaus are safe (and playing in St. Louis this  weekend).

I guess we're not going to be allowed back home for at least a month, and
probably more.  I'm glad I managed to get out with my 1929 painted bass  drum
and two clarinets!  But my sheet music collection is probably floating  out to
the Gulf.

Did you hear that Fats Domino is missing?  I hope he turns up  somewhere safe
too!

Regards,
Sue