[Dixielandjazz] My debt to Kenny Ball

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 14:50:02 PDT 2005

What a great story, Dick!
Thank  you VERY much! Please come to Lodi and sing "Midnight In Moscow" with
Cell Block 7, or, give Bill Gunter Russian lessons so HE can sing it!
Doesn't it start with a tuba playing a vamp ala "Song Of The Volga Boatman",
"Yoho HEAVE ho, YOHO Heave Ho", etc!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band