[Dixielandjazz] J-card program

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Oct 29 13:31:07 PDT 2005

John;

I could write a testimonial to "CD Labeler" by SureThing, but they haven't
offered anything just yet. You can find it on-line here:

http://www.surething.com/ST/

It's easy and rather straightforward although it has a couple of minor
quirks. I just checked the website they have a 15 day free trial, you can
download it right now, and it only costs $25 if you decide to buy it.

Stan
Stan Brager