[Dixielandjazz] Tiger Rag. Also known as....?

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:03:29 PDT 2005

How many songs do you suppose can be sung to the progression of "Tiger Rag?"

Around the World (I searched for you), Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey -
will do for starters. But there are literally hundreds along with "Trouble
in River City" - but that's not the same as saying these songs are also
known as "Tiger Rag."

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Thimbles" Gunter