[Dixielandjazz] Heads? banjo, that is--

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 23:38:27 PDT 2005

True Bob,

  however you forgot about the part when you insert a pillow into it to
avoid it sounding sharp all the time, and new scientific evidence  now
proclaims that wrapping the strings all along the neck with duct tape
greatly enhances the sound quality as well.  :))

Gawd I luvs me some banjos,  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Now see what you started, I am going to my room  now cause the Banjo
hate mail will soon fill my mailbox.

Sorry guys  Da Debble and Ringy made me think of it  shoot him he is
only the piano player.