[Dixielandjazz] Tuning drums

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Oct 20 07:30:58 PDT 2005

Dunno 'bout tuning drums, but I'll the opportunity to remind people of my
essay "Playing Dixieland". If you have my Dixieland Fake Book Vol.l, it's
in there.

If not, it's on my personal website
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit

I regularly get eMails of appreciation from folks I never heard of;
periodically I'd get one from the late Tommy Loy, who made his students
read it.

--Sheik