[Dixielandjazz] The best Italian tenor sax players I knew

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 14:00:22 PDT 2005

Hi: Let me add two fellows I worked with, both unfortunately in that great
tenor band in the sky: Frank Buserwini (died in Vegas a year ago) and Frank
Fradella, cousin of Billy Catalano of Loc 6..

Both guys were fearless and never apologized for their music. I respected
these guys immensely. They are probably unknown to every member of this list,
but so what? I will never forget them. A little piece of them comes alive every
 time I play.

If you made fun Frankie B's name, he would send his uncle Louie to
straighten you out.

Sincerely,
AW