[Dixielandjazz] Rampart and Vine

Robert Reck reckeuph at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 13:12:38 PDT 2005

Brothers and sisters, let us eschew violence and the talk thereof!  I say the sentence for repeated copies of the same (albeit informative) email should be something much more humane.  Perhaps an hour of listening to an hour of OKOM peformed by a bagpipe band....

Rob
"To err is human, to really screw things up requires a computer."

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com wrote:
Rob Ringwald writes;

" Bob Romans wrote:

> It was crazy! Every time I hit "Send", I got a pop-up saying the message
> couldn't be deleted! I finally copied and pasted it onto a new message,
> and
> it went out...then came back on the DJML about 10 times! Weird!

Twenty lashes."

Just be sure those twenty lashes go to right recipient - Bad Computer, Bad
Computer!!!

Karen
Pacifica, CA