[Dixielandjazz] So Long, Harry -- retitled from Russians In Sacramento

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 11:23:06 PDT 2005

Never heard of Harry before, but feel I know him now. Excellent!

Reminds me of the loss some years ago of my tenor sax man, an incredible
Italian-American who was from the Bronx,survived the attack on Pearl Harbor,
knew every song in the book, and could remember all the words and sing  them
either in Italian or English . Many a mile did we travel together.  Life is made
of memories. Treasure them.

tradjazz ted