[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bay City Stompers

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 16 20:49:40 PDT 2005

Mike and others--
     I am looking at my copy in my natural-born hand, and it says, GHB
Records BCD-280 (2005).  However, i just looked for it on the
www.jazzology.com website and it's not there, but i bet you could
persuade ol' George to send you one for an appropriate sum of money.
(I hear he's back in New Orleans now, praise the Saints and pass the
defensive tackles.)
     The title of the CD is "A Musical Tribute to Lu Watters" (The San
Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation proudly presents), by the Bay
City Stompers, recorded live (hmm, aren't ALL recordings 'live'?  How
could you record one if you weren't there?) on October 23, 2004 at
the Townsend Center in San Francisco.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days
**      on nothing but food and water." -- W.C. Fields (1880-1946)