[Dixielandjazz] New Hot Jazz Channel radio show

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 16 01:55:29 PDT 2005

 I'm delighted to be able to tell you that listener and visitor figures for
my new non-profit-making web site are very good indeed and I can now
announce that a new radio show is now on line at www.radiojazz.co.uk

But initially there appears to be a corruption 'bug' in the works which is
preventing the full display of titles being played. It was working OK when
we tested it yesterday morning but during the day became corrupted. We're
now searching for a 'fix' - please bear with us. Meanwhile.......

Artists featured this time include Annie Pavageau & the Morning Star Baptist
Church Choir of New Orleans, Bunk Johnson's Brass Band, Michael White &
Gregg Stafford, John Petters' New Orleans Allstars, New Orleans Delight with
Lee Gunness & Norbert Susemihl, Sonny Morris & the Delta Jazz Band, The Alex
Welsh Band, the Bob Crosby Bobcats (Ed Metz' reincarnation), Wilber DeParis
Jazz Band with Jimmy Rushing, Razzmajazz, the Good Time Jazz Band, Keith
Smith with George Lewis' Jazz Band, Mart Rodger Manchester Jazz, Richard
Carr & Howard Alden, Bob Wilber's Crescent City Cats, Humphrey Lyttelton
with Kenny Davern and Al Casey, Jimmy Mazzy with Eli Neuberger and Joe
Muranyi, and finally the Sidney Zenith Jazz Band.

Capsule comments on all the CDs that these tracks are from are also featured
on the site and all the CD covers are illustrated. Links to sources for all
the CDs are also included.

We are endeavouring - web space and finances permitting - to have each show
archived within the site and if you click on the button labelled 'Radio Web
Stations' you will find the previous show available as the button labelled
Hot Jazz Site Sept 05.

Happy Listening - Brian Harvey