[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Dancers Wanted

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 11:03:48 PDT 2005

So OKOM is Dead with young folks huh???

As Steve and I have been touting for the past couple of years folks,
OKOM is alive and well and growing daily with younger audiences.

Here is an ad on Craigslist for more dancers to join a group in San
Francisco,  and hey what's that at the bottom, They get Paid $100.00
each to dance, oh my God what is OKOM coming too?

Better start telling your Grandkids :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

1920's-1940's Female Dance Troupe More Participants? (noe valley)

Reply to: nerabrent at hotmail.com

Date: 2005-10-14, 9:42PM PDT

Have fun! Dancing from the early era's. Female group that does
choreographed 1920's-1940's style moves. All moves and choreography
will be taught. Really cute, and we have a great time doing it.
Performance/pay is the goal, but for now were counting on getting in
great shape. Costumes in golden era style. Nice group of people looking
for serious no drama dancers who can make fridays 7-9pm in Noe Valley
weekly.

          Compensation: $100/per gig, not practices