[Dixielandjazz] Band in a Box

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 14 22:53:08 PDT 2005

["So I did something stupid and ordered B/B thinking it was just a play along
device.  I have just learned having Downloaded it into my computer, that it
really does not have any stansard tunes."

Richard  Redmond
8th st 7 DJB
Palm Springs CA

Not so stupid! Actually you have got the best play along software there is available!  I often say that Band-in-a-Box swings more than some of the musicians I play with. But, if you are too busy to enter them yourself, you do have to load in at least the files. Many of us have big collections of BB song files of Dixieland tunes and there are heaps available for download on the internet.

They would have to be sent by attachment to a private email and you will have to know how to unzip them.

Where do you want to go with this? Send me a private email.

Grah

Graham Martin
Email: grahmartin at bigpond.com
Website: http://tromjazz.netfirms.com