[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland-4-Dixieland Concert

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 16:51:31 PDT 2005

Anyone in western New York State on the weekend of November 5 is invited to
attend the Dixieland-4-Dixieland concert to be held at the Roberts Cultural
Life  Center (Roberts Wesleyan College) from 3 PM- 6PM.  Following the concert
there will be a New Orleans buffet and jam session at the Oatka  Restaurant.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate, but advanced tickets are  cheaper.  I
have them available.  Email me or call me at 585-889-7514.

Three bands will be performing:

Jambalaya JB (from Buffalo)
Jon Seiger's All-Stars (from Rochester)
Smugtown Stompers wi Carol Mulligan (from  Rochester)

Tickets are:

Students/Senior Citizens $10;
Advanced General Admission  $15;
At-the-door $20

Net proceeds go to then New Orleans Musicians Clinic which is  part of the
Jazz Foundation of American agency:  _www.jazzfoundation.org_
(http://www.jazzfoundation.org)

Tickets can be mailed to you or available at a Will Call  desk.

Roberts Wesleyan is located at North Chili near Union Street  which is exit 4
off of Rt 490 West.  Here's hoping some of you Easterners  can make it!

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers  JB
"we ain't just whistling dixie!"