[Dixielandjazz] How To Contact John Brunious

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Oct 14 10:05:22 PDT 2005

This e-mail from Carol Leigh.  Can anyone help?

(snip)
A Japanese trumpet player asked me how to contact John Brunious.
I searched for a website, guessing it might be
www.johnbrunious.com
   but there isn't a site with that name.
I searched for
www.preservationhalljazzband.com
    &  there was information at ordering CDs.
Do you have a suggestion?     Maybe someone on the DJML knows.
I emailed Jacques Gauthe who's lived in N.O. for years, but the message was
returned,
undelivered.      I guess all the people I know in N.O. lost their email, at
least
for a while.
(snip

If anyone knows how to get a hold of John, please contact Carol direct,
CarolLeighJazVoc at aol.com

--Bob Ringwald