[Dixielandjazz] banjo head

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 12 08:13:21 PDT 2005

Hi Bill,

I have a supplier in Bath who says he can get 10and a half inch Clear White
Medium Crown Banjo Heads. REMO trademark for around £10.

I have a  REMO batter head on my snare.
Price varies a bit depending on a special delivery to them or wait until
they have an order delivered..

If you are stuck I can order them for you or you can possibly go to them
direct..
They are Duck, Son and Pinker (you couldn`t make it up could you)
Pulteney Bridge
Bath.

They may have a web site. I haven`t investigated that.

Cheers

Pat

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.