[Dixielandjazz] Sibellius or Finale or Encore?

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Mon Oct 10 20:49:06 PDT 2005

Finale has a learning curve similar to pro tools or dreamweaver mx.
About 5-7 months.

Unless of course, you choose to pay for a class which could help you
learn it quicker.

I started learning Finale through it's free version little brother, Notepad.

Notepad is a very stripped down version of it's bigger brother. You
can't change keys signatures or time signatures within a song.

Mike