[Dixielandjazz] Barbershop Quartete gig avail. N. Calif.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 19:09:54 PDT 2005

Hey you guys:  Somebody pass this on to a local Barbershop group on the
list.
  don't reply to me, just go direct to the address below before it is
gone.
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Reply to:                  anon-103000912 at craigslist.org

I need to hire a barbershop quartet who is willing to deliver a singing
telegram the evening of October 21 in the San Rafael area. Your help
for this important event would be so appreciated. Easy song to sing.
Please reply with a phone number that I may call to discuss your fees,
etc. thanks!