[Dixielandjazz] San Francisco Style Jazz Band Arrangements

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Sun Oct 9 12:08:26 PDT 2005

Hi All,
Welcome back to Eric Holroyd. For those who haven't seen the charts Eric has
on offer in a new format, I can highly recommend. My band and many other
Australian musicians have used these easy to read charts which Eric has put
a lot of work into over many years. Both the lead sheets and chord books we
have purchased over the years are used regularly as a reference so much so
that now if there is a dispute over a song the word is.... what do "The
Holroyds" say? Can we set it up in a laptop to show the charts on a gig?

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net