[Dixielandjazz] RADIO 365 PROBLEM

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 9 07:14:29 PDT 2005

I have been listening to live365 for nearly an hour this morning, via
iTunes, while reading emails.  Could it be the station you are listening
having issues?  I recall reading somewhere, could have been here on djml,
that someone was having issues uploading content on their live365 station.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342