[Dixielandjazz] ogg to mp3 and ram to mp3

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 7 07:47:31 PDT 2005

The way I convert both ogg and ram files to mp3 is
by playing the ogg or ram file with Winamp and Real Audio
(respectively) and recording it from the "system mixer"
using musicmatch. As I normally use musicmatch for playing
mp3s and other forms like wav and keeping a library updated
it fits right into that library scheme as well.

Craig Johnson