[Dixielandjazz] Audio file conversion

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Thu Oct 6 23:57:19 PDT 2005

There has to be. It might be a little harder to find because most people
I suspect use Windows Media Player over real player. Mostly becasue when
you upgrade you have to fill a form out and you get frequent messages
unless you disable messages in the preferences section. I would look at:

www.download.com

and

www.majorgeeks.com

You probably have to do a search within these programs. Hopefully you'll
find something.

Mike

I have yet to find a program which will convert from/to Real Audio (.ram)