[Dixielandjazz] any good ole boys out there??

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 17:43:04 PDT 2005

Hey y'all

I've noticed that most of the posts come from the West Coast-with a few
stalwarts in PA. and the Chicago-St.Louis area.

Are there any list mates from south of the Mason Dixon line? Is anyone from
North Carolina? I have this great "alone" feeling here in Haw River, N.C. Yes
there is a town with that name, but not much of a town. Closest city would be
 Greensboro.

How about it??

                                                                tradjazz ted