[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jews and jazz

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Oct 4 21:25:25 PDT 2005

Herb Alpert, Kenny G (sorry), Al Jolson, Lee Konitz, Steve Lacy, Joshua
Redman, Mel Torme, Sophie Tucker, Eddie Daniels, Harry Connick Jr, Herbie
Mann, Willie "The Lion" Smith, John Zorn.

But I haven't been able to confirm Dizzy Gillespie.

Happy 5766 to them all.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz