[Dixielandjazz] Keith Nichols "Cotton Club Band"

G. Smits anasmits at wanadoo.nl
Sun Oct 2 12:55:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

On a second hand Market I have bought a CD from Keith Nichols "Cotton Club Band
Tracks, The Joint is Jumping 2 Jive at Five, 3 West end Blues 4 Your Feets Too Big 5 Give me Your Telephone Number 6 Potato Head Blues 7 Minnie the Moocher 8 Singin'the Blues 9 Since my best Girl turned me down 10 Do Your Duty 11 Serenade to a Wealthy Widow 12 Black Beauty 13 At the Jazz Band Ball 14 Is You or Is You Ain't my Baby 15 I've got my fingers Crossed 16 I'll be a Friend with Pleasure 17 It don't mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing.
No more no label no bandmebers and so on, It's not the same as the CD Jazz at Boisdale van the Boisdale Blue Rhythm Band (Cotton Club Band) The Boisdale CD has not Jive at Five, Give me Your Telphonenumber, Snce My Girl, Serenade to a Wealthy Widow and At the Jazz Band Ball.

Who can give me the label and nr, the members of the Band and Recordingdate ????

Regards

Guus Smits