[Dixielandjazz] Re: Wild Bill With Strings on VHS ?

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 30 01:32:33 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Graham Martin
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Sent: 20 November 2005 23:08
Subject: Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Wild Bill With Strings

Graham said, in part:

"I also have a CD that is subtitled 'Sweet and Lovely' and was made, as I
understand it, using some of the original arrangements. It was recorded in
Copenhagen in 1976 with the strings from the Danish Radio Symphony conducted
by Ole Kurt Jensen"

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but something tells me that somewhere
in the depths of my VHS collection I have a video of this session or at least
part of it. Yet another item to keep an eye open for as/when/if I get to
unpacking my AV collection.
~
John D