[Dixielandjazz] Cheap bookers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 17:45:56 PST 2005

Hey Larry ya gotta look on the Bright side, at least the Well Fixed
Doctor is not playing the gig himself, probably doesn't want any of HIS
friends to know he would play for that little money.  :))   They might
then expect him to do their Heart Transplant or Brain surgery for cheap
too.
 LOL

Tom Wiggins

Hey, I just got aced by a guy willing to play for free.  The guy will