[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band, Sonoma, Nov 28

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Nov 27 23:37:34 PST 2005

> As most of you know, our Listmate Tamas Ittzes from Kecskemet, Hungary is
> currently in Northern California with his Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band.  They
> will be appearing at Little Swisserland in Sonoma on Monday Nov 28, 6:00 -
> 10:00 PM.

For directions, see below:

 http://www.bohemragtime.com

> I suggest that you come early to get a good seat.

Monday night, November 28th, 6-10 PM
A great opportunity to hear a fine European jazz band
BOHEM RAGTIME JAZZ BAND
 Check out the band's website at
http://www.bohemragtime.com/english/index.html

 Nov 28 Mon 6-10 pm Little Switzerland
401 Grove St., Sonoma (corner of Riverside & Grove St.), Phone: (707)
938-9990
Large dance floor, good food - and yes, the music!...
Directions: from Sonoma - located just off Highway 12, take Riverside
Drive to Grove St.