[Dixielandjazz] Jazz vinyl LPs

John Stretch johnberyl at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 08:33:00 PST 2005

Does anybody still buy jazz LPs?

If so you may possibly be interested in taking a look at my website:

  www.olivercoltranejazz.co.uk <http://www.olivercoltranejazz.co.uk/>

which I have set up to sell my collection of over 600 jazz vinyl LPs,
ranging stylistically from King Oliver to John Coltrane, via Armstrong,
Ellington and Parker, not forgetting New Orleans, Dixieland, Mainstream, Big
Band Swing and the West Coast. Shipped Worldwide from the UK. PayPal
payments preferred.

Having moved to a small apartment, I no longer have room for them. I have
nearly finished grading them – the vast majority are VG+.

Best wishes,

John Stretch