[Dixielandjazz] WBD w/strings -- Reply!

Jazz Advocate jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
Thu Nov 24 18:56:40 PST 2005

Steve,

I picked this up a few years ago at an EarlyJass Festival in Strongsville,
Ohio and it remains one of my favorite CDs.

Thanks for supporting jazz,

Jazz Advocate & Writer
Ronald L Gable
211 S Main Street
Suite 980
Dayton, Ohio 45402
(937) 371-4953
www.jazzadvocate.com

If you're like me and want to promote Jazz, here's your chance, we ask you
to become a Jazz Advocate.
Go to http://www.jazzadvocate.com/member%20page/ on our website!