[Dixielandjazz] FW: Bloody Typical

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Nov 23 16:26:40 PST 2005

Bill,  I would bet that this has happened to everyone in our business at
one time or another and includes entering through the kitchen, the back
door or up the service elevator lest we be seen.  I guess you get used
to being treated like hired help.  Some of thjis is understandable if
you have a lot of equipment but I have been told to use the back door
with nothing in my hand but my clarinet.

There was a joke going around where St. Peter asked the musician if he
could in the future use the rear entrance.

For one musician (?) to treat another that way is really rude.
Larry Walton
St. Louis