[Dixielandjazz] Baritone as Trombone?

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 22 23:41:11 PST 2005

Hi everybody,
                       It may seem  a bit trivial, but the baritone horn
had a distinguished history in early New Orleans jazz bands. As I
recall, Jack Laine and Georg Brunis were baritone players and there
were others. It would be interesting to hear early jazz played on the
instrument.
regards.
Dan Hardie
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html